Orthopaedic and Spine Positioning Accessories
Arm Board Pads
Wheelchair Convoluted Foam Pad
Foot Prop Pads
Jackson Table Rail Pads
McGuire Positioner Pad System
Laminectomy Arm Cradle Set
- Set of 2 laminectomy arm cradles reduce pressure at bony prominences and decrease risk of pressure ulceration.
- Allows for optimal patient positioning.
- Also used in conjunction with arm-tucking during robotic-assisted Trendelenburg positioning cases for protection of ulnar nerve and stability of the arms.
Eye Center Pillow
- Single patient use head positioner for opthalmological procedures.
- Provides stability for the patient’s head and uses soft forehead and chin straps for additional security and comfort.
- Velcro material on bottom of pillow attaches to head rest on procedure table for optimal patient positioning and comfort.
Rolled Foam Positioners
Peg Board Covers
- Single patient use foam pad for patient positioning in shoulder procedures utilizing a beach chair, as well as pressure reduction during wheelchair transportation.
- Soft foam with appropriate density provides support and reduced pressure to the patient.
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 16” x 18”.